Why Join IMLA?
By becoming a member of the Idaho Association of Mortgage Lenders, you are aligning yourself and your business to the highest standards of excellence and integrity in the mortgage industry. You understand the value our industry brings to the community, and through networking and information exchange, quest for higher education, you establish yourself and your business as industry and community leaders. Through participation in the IMLA our volunteers and active members better serve our clients and our local community.
The Idaho Mortgage Lenders Association is an affiliate of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). Although the IMLA is an affiliate of the MBA, memberships of these two organizations are separate.
Membership benefits include:
- Deep discount at annual Continuing Education Class
- Discounts for dinner meetings and special events
- Become well connected in the mortgage banking industry
- Support of low-income housing initiatives in our community
- Keeping current on lending community news
- Tie into the mortgage banking community at the national level